Parisian chic

What I wore :
So those Zara slides that were on sale for £25 when I purchased them, have now been reduced further from £40 originally to £10 oh Zara  season after season your sale just doesn't dissapoint! I'm obsessed with this outfit, probably because it was captured in a beautiful side street in Champ de Mars a stone's throw from the Eiffel tower and the picturesque backdrop just brings back warm memories. As well as this my entire look was new for Paris, so I definitely had comfort and ease in mind when holiday shopping. The pale colour's and oversized fit of the shirt contributes to a thrown together vibe which I adore #touristchic wouldn't you say. :)



6 comments:

  1. Love the look, love how this outfit looks relaxed and looks really cute at the same time :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous look! So relaxed yet so lovely! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a easy slick look - love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're soo beautiful, love this look. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I love the outfit but you is so much beautiful!
    I dream to know Paris <3


    mini-s-mall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for the lovely comments you leave dolls, I appreciate every single one Ohsoxo!